Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break Essentials

Although it is currently twenty degrees and snowing where I live, I am in fact on Spring break. And unfortunately for me I will not be spending my break anywhere warm this year, but that doesn't mean that I can't still dream of what I would be wearing if I was someplace with more spring appropriate weather.

With that being said, I thought I would put together a list of a few 'Spring Break Essentials' for those of you lucky enough to live somewhere warm, or for those of you planning to travel somewhere warm during your break. And if you're like me, and have to spend your spend your break indoors, sipping hot coco, and watching Netflix, then you can just take it as more of a late spring/summer essentials list.

 A Bandeau Bathing Suit:
Victorias Secret 
Very Sexy Bandeau Top & Ruched Side Bikini Bottom
$62.50 & $34.50

Sunglasses:
Urban Outfitters 
UO Love Lace Sunglasses
$18.00

High Wasted Shorts:
Acid Wash High Wasted Denim Shorts
$50.00

Crop Top Tee:
Brandy Melville
Dorothy Top
$15.00

Floral Dress:
American Apparel 
California Select Original Cut-Out School Girl Dress
$55.00

Sandals:

Heels.com (Steve Madden) 
Suttle- Black Multi
$65.00

*You can find less expensive alternatives to the pieces I have listed, at almost any store. These are just examples to give you a general idea.

Cheers to warmer weather (asap!) and Spring Break!!
XOXO StaceyAnn  

2 comments:

  1. This made me really exited for Spring and Summer. Yay for fashion inspiration! I really liked this post Stacey! Well done.

    http://beautifulfreaks17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks! :)
      I'm really excited for spring and summer too!! <3

      XOXO StaceyAnn

      Delete