Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Love Culture Lovin'


When it comes to online shopping I generally go for the same few stores, but recently I discovered a new one that I have completely fallen in love with. Love Culture. For all of you out there who like me, absolutely love finding new (affordable), online stores to shop at, this store is perfect! I don't know how I didn't discover it sooner, because it's seriously amazing. I cannot get enough of their clothing! It's so on point with my style, and pretty affordable too. Trendy, and inexpensive, I mean what can get better than that?! 
I wanted to share with you guys one of my favorite outfits that I found while browsing their site. Not that I didn't love pretty much everything (because I did), but this outfit in particular really caught my eye. I just love it so so much! It incorporates so many of this seasons trends (black&white, leather, a pop of color), while at the same time being 'simple' enough that almost anyone could wear this anywhere/anytime, and look amazing!

Links to
&
The Website: Love Culture

Now I'm sure some of you already knew of, or have shopped at Love Culture before, but I wanted to share this for those of you who hadn't. So if you've never checked out there website before, you definitely should! Trust me, it's worth some time browsing. 
Love Culture is Definitely my newest clothing obsession, and although my bank account may not be happy about this recent discovery, I know I sure am. :)  
XOXO StaceyAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment