Monday, March 4, 2013

Black & White and Worn All Over

Spring is usually the time of year for bright colors, florals patterns, and all the lace you can handle. And although this may still be true, there is a new trend sweeping the fashion world this spring. The pairing of Black and White. It's been seen everywhere, from the runway, to the red carpet, and even on the streets. This unusual springtime color combo has spread like wildfire, throughout the entire fashion industry. So since the best way to beat them, is to join them, I thought I'd do a little research and find some cute Black & White pieces that I think are a perfectly stylish way to wear this seasons hottest trend.

All of the pieces I have shown below are from Forever 21. I personally love doing a lot of my shopping from Forever 21 because their clothing is so affordable, and they're always on top of the latest trends. My personal feeling when it comes to buying really trendy pieces, is the cheaper the better. Since trends come and go, you may not always get much wear out of the trendier pieces you buy, so I like to save my splurging for more staple long lasting pieces that I can have in my wardrobe for years to come.
XOXO StaceyAnn


2 comments:

  1. Totally love that trend, as it is pretty much what I wear anyways :)

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black and White is definitely a huge chunk of my wardrobe as well, so I absolutely love the trend too :)

      Delete